Another banner year for leading Autodesk Training Centre – Cadassist

At Cadassist we’re thrilled to be able to announce that, once again, we have achieved the status of being the most successful Autodesk training site in Northern Europe in 2014 – 2015. That means we’re the number one Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) out of 154 other training centres in 13 countries, for the number of delegates trained. Surprisingly though, this isn’t the news we’re most excited about.

A recent study by IBM showed that 75-80% of managers believe effective training is critical to project success. In addition, 84% of employees in best performing organisations are receiving the training they need compared with 16% in the worst performing companies. And according to this study, the amount of training does not need to be massive:

When preparing for a project, teams receiving 40 hours of training per member met their significant project objectives three times as often as teams that received 30 hours of training or less . . . 

Training helps stakeholders win: Objectives will be met 90% more often by increasing team skills. Increasing team skills by 1/3 increases likelihood of stakeholders meeting their objectives from 10% to 100% . . .

The statistics speak for themselves.  The right training produces business results.  So why should Autodesk customers care if we’re the most popular? Surely they care more about if we’re the best – if we’re the training centre that will give their employees the knowledge they need to increase productivity and drive success.

It is for this reason that we’re even more pleased to announce that out of the top 20 Authorised Training Centres in the UK last year, we were ranked number one for overall customer satisfaction. This information is gathered on a standardised Autodesk feedback form and logged on the Autodesk ATC evaluation web site. In Autodesk’s FY 2015 (ending on 31st January), nearly 25,000 Autodesk users attended a training course at an ATC in Northern Europe, with nearly 11,000 of those in the UK.  It is this feedback – from such a wide audience, using the same yardstick – that gives us the impartial evidence to back up our conviction that we’re the best in the Autodesk training business:

Looking for a resource for Autodesk training can be a difficult task. There are a lot of options out there and most companies will tell you that they’re the best in the business at what they do. At Cadassist, with these new figures, we can demonstrate how highly regarded we are by people who have actually attended our training, and compare these results to other training centres.  This can only inspire further confidence for those looking to enhance their Autodesk skills.

This is not the first taste of success for Cadassist: we have been ranked #1 for six out of the last eight years.  And having got off to a flying start to this current year, we have high hopes for continuing this success.

For more information on training with the ATC that provides the best customer experience in the UK, visit our website or call us on 0845 872 5555.

You can download IBM’s 16-page report The Value of Training following this link.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s